Vacancy – Erasmus plus KA1 Coordinator (Palermo)
Promimpresa is a VET provider committed to the strengthening of socio-economic inclusion, the enhancement of the entrepreneurial spirit targeting unemployed people, young people, NEETs, migrants, companies and public authorities.
It provides tailored upskilling training and job counselling paths, activities of search and recruitment, placement, reskilling and upskilling, qualified assistance services and certification of competences.
Promimpresa works with a wide network of like-minded organizations from across Europe, with the objective to facilitate networking and strengthen the cooperation in EU- funded research projects and tender’s opportunities, organizing training and dissemination activities, business networking opportunities exchange.
Promimpresa promotes local cultural, economic and social development, the internationalisation of local industries and working environments development, it aims to promote change through lifelong learning and to satisfy the ever-increasing demand for qualified and motivated professional figures. Promimpresa also provides support and training for new opportunities in learning mobility for teachers, trainers, students and youth workers aiming to improve professional competences, good practices exchanges, internationalization of education, global education, new projects and connections between the formal, non-formal and informal sectors.
Role: Erasmus plus KA1 Coordinator
Working place: Italy, Palermo
Duration: 3/02/2022- 3/08/2022 renewable for 1 year
Jobs: Coordination of KA1 projects and activities of Promimpresa srl in collaboration with the EU projects department Director and Coordinator
Tasks and responsibilities
- Designing, implementing and monitoring Erasmus+ mobility projects for their entire cycle;
- Coordinating and supporting the Italian and foreigner partners involved (sending and hosting organisations);
- Managing the project budget and its administrative tasks (documentation, reporting);
- Managing mobility logistics: supervising the flights and the visas in Italy and abroad; Organising accommodation, boarding and cultural visits to implement the mobility projects in Italy;
- Cooperating and providing support to other Department staff involved in the development, implementation and evaluation of Erasmus+ mobility projects.
We are looking for a person who is able to build strong and trustful relationships with the partners (schools, training centers, and organisations working in the field of education).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Problem solving and creative approach;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Interest to work in a multicultural environment.
- Experiences in the Youth sector is an added value and experience in management of Erasmus+ and other European programs is highly appreciated.
Languages: fluency in English and Italian (knowledge of a third language is a plus);
Advanced knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Availability to travel abroad within Promimpresa srl projects and other key events.
Conditions: Contract of six months renewable for 1 year and then permanently
The successful candidate will initially be appointed for one year, with the possibility and intention to turn the position into a permanent one, based on performance and funding.The envisaged starting date is February 2022. The salary varies, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Place of Work: Palermo, Italy
- Field of Work: Learning mobilities
- Opportunities for significant career development and coordination functions in a growing company Department.
- Work in a creative and rewarding business environment.
- Work with partner Organizations, private and public multi stakeholders from across the EU.
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to travel abroad for work related events (meetings, conferences, networking events,…)
Please submit your application no later than the 2nd of February 2022 to email@example.com. Add on subject the reference: “KA1 coordinator application” Please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Motivation letter, detailing why you are interested in working with Promimpresa and how your expertise matches the vacancy’s requirements and envisaged tasks;
- Curriculum vitae including the names and addresses of two potential referees.
- Promimpresa applies a policy of equal opportunities and accepts applications without distinction on any grounds