Promimpresa is looking for an experienced and committed Senior Project Manager to join our team and contribute in the management of EU funded projects of territorial cooperation / education & training / research & innovation/competences validation. Day-to-day tasks include a combination of the following:
- Monitoring funding opportunities of all relevant funding agencies, in close collaboration with the team for supporting EU funded applications writing (e.g. ENI CBC MED, ENI CT, Horizon, AMIF, COSME);
- Advising on and supporting international consortium-building for the purposes of successful grant and project applications;
- Coordinating grant applications, advising and coaching the Projects managers for drafting proposals;
- Upon the award of grants, working closely with the the team to implement grants and support technical staff in managing and reaching core grant milestones;
- Drafting project interim and progress reports;
- Assessing and managing grant budgets;
- Setup, monitor, and manage work schedules, implementation, adherence to quality standards funding programme rules;
- Closely working with the Department Director, and Department Coordinator to implement Promimpresa’s grant acquisition strategy and develop it further as needs for updates arise;
- Masters level qualification in Social Sciences, International Development, Education, or related subject;
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience in leading/managing Education projects in International contexts, experience in managing multi-sector and/or consortium projects would be an asset;
- Demonstrable experience of managing the implementation processes of major grants, with particular emphasis on EU grant procedures, grant reporting and budgeting;
- Strong analytical skills, organized, able to keep track of multiple projects at the same time;
- Demonstrable evidence of successfully managing diverse teams;
- A strong European and international Organizations network;
- Detail-oriented, focused, reliable, capable of taking initiatives.
- IT literate: excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; content-management websites and project management tools;
- An excellent command of English in written and spoken word;
- Enthusiasm for a proven track-record on research and education activities related to internationalisation strategies.
The successful candidate will initially be appointed for one year, with the possibility and intention to turn the position into a permanent one, based on performance and funding. The envisaged starting date is September 2021. The salary varies, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Place of Work: Palermo, Italy
- Field of Work: Education, Migration, socio-economic inclusion, local development, e-skills and skills development in general,
- Opportunities for significant career development and coordination functions in a growing company Department.
- Work in a creative and rewarding business environment.
- Work with partner Organizations, private and public multi stakeholders from across the EU.
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities to travel abroad for work related events (meetings, conferences, networking events,…)
Please submit your application no later than 30 August 2021 to email@example.com. Add on subject the reference: “EU-projects Senior PM application” Please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Motivation letter, detailing why you are interested in working with Promimpresa and how your expertise matches the vacancy’s requirements and envisaged tasks;
- Curriculum vitae including a list of successful grant acquisitions;
- The names and addresses of two potential referees.
Promimpresa applies a policy of equal opportunities and accepts applications without distinction on any grounds.