Online Course Features
- STARTING DATE: 25.1.2021
END OF COURSE: 19.11.2021
- DURATION: 30 hours
- 2 Live Classes per week (live participation not mandatory)
- LESSONS: 10 lessons, 2,5 hours each (FROM 18 TO 21 – Italian GMT)
The lessons will be live with the teacher but if you cannot participate in the live lessons you can follow the recorded lessons that will be at your disposal for 60 days from the beginning of the course to be seen when and how you want.
Program and Structure of the Online Learning Course (Italian for Beginners)
The course is held in English through live lessons with an experienced native Italian teacher who will make you love this language.
Promimpresa will offer you all the useful educational material, you will not have to buy books.
The lessons of the 30-hour course will follow the following didactic program which is divided between theory and practical exercises:
- Subject pronouns
- The alphabet
- The definite and indefinite articles
- The cardinal numbers
- Present Indicative of the most common regular and irregular verbs (to be, to have, to call oneself, want, do, etc.)
- The plural of nouns
- Demonstrative adjectives
- Simple prepositions and articulated prepositions: the questions, indirect pronouns, ordinal numbers, elements of phonology
- Days of the week, months and seasons
- Free time
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Formally and informally greet, apologize, thank, express displeasure or congratulate;
- Talk about yourself and knowing how to present oneself in a simple way;
- Will be able to express basic information such as the name,
surname, nationality, profession; ask for and provide basic information; order at the bar and atrestaurant, ask for something politely; make a telephone reservation; talk about the weather free, of tastes and preferences; talk about their day and the activities they perform using some temporal phrases and adverbs of frequency; express agreement and disagreement; speakof the furnishing of a room; to complain; get information; motivate a choice.
AFTER THIS TRAINING CYCLE WE WILL ORGANIZE AN INTERMEDIATE LEVEL ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE!
The Teacher | Laura Scaglione
Lecturer with more than ten years of experience in teaching foreign languages in courses, individual and collective, working as a teacher of English, Italian and Arabic and as a translator juror of the three languages enrolled in the CTU and Experts Register of the Court of Palermo.
From the very beginning she has carried out her work in contact with students of different nationalities, ages, cultures and level of linguistic knowledge in face-to-face and remote courses.
Laura Scaglione has a long life experience in professional training courses, courses for Armed Forces personnel, primary, secondary schools and universities provides, in addition to the teaching of languages, also the evaluation of the student path.
Cosa Aspetti? Partecipa al Corso e inizia la tua nuova avventura linguistica!
A Certificate of knowledge of the Italian Language for your personal cultural growth but also to improve your Curriculum!
At the end of the course, after taking a test, you will get a Certificate of Participation in the Course that you can attach to your CV!